Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tilled plot

<



We finally tilled our plot on Sunday. Now its starting to look like a garden.

Today I went to the plot and measured out my paths for the beds. The garden beds are 3 feet wide and the path is 18inches. One foot paths was not enough room and 2 feet was too big so I went with one and half feet. The two beds at the one side of the plot are 2 feet instead of 3 because if I went with 3 for the one end then my path would be almost right beside the edge of the garden. So in the interest of not wasting space I went with 2, 2 feet wide beds. My paths are just started and I am sure they will look better as I get more work done on the plot. I want to start planting some seeds and the plants I have started at home but as we are going to be away for a few days it doesn't make sense to do that. I will do that when I get home.




Love





Candy

2 comments:

  1. What a difference a day makes ! Maw

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference a day makes ! Maw

    ReplyDelete