


Well I have got some of every plant started now. The garden is not yet completely planted because I bring my 2 year old with me so he only lasts about an hour. So there is only so much that I can get done when I do go. It is more then half done now and I at least have some of every thing seeded and started. The radishes I seeded came up very quickly and are doing well. I will plant some more in about a week so that they come up in succesion. The garden requires a lot of watering as it gets full sun so it gets pretty dry. I think I will buy a hose to make the watering easier and quicker which will leave me more time for weeding. Because the plot hasn't been used for years we get quite a few weeds. The roots from the grass run deep so its hard to get it all. And thistles sure grow quickly. I bought some started Echinacea so that is in the garden already. Slowly the garden is getting done and it will be even better once more vegetables come thru.
Love,
Candy
No comments:
Post a Comment