Well now we have some plants planted on the balcony. Soon I hope to have strawberries. The flowers now have little green strawberries started. I planted a couple of pepper plants and a stevia plant. These are both new to us so we will see how they do. I am much more behind this year compared to last year but that is mostly due to the rain and partly to do with being pregnant. I am happy to have some plants now started.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Balcony May 2011
Well now we have some plants planted on the balcony. Soon I hope to have strawberries. The flowers now have little green strawberries started. I planted a couple of pepper plants and a stevia plant. These are both new to us so we will see how they do. I am much more behind this year compared to last year but that is mostly due to the rain and partly to do with being pregnant. I am happy to have some plants now started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment